Thursday, April 8, 2010

And so it continues...

I am so moved by the loving care of my Christian friends. Instead of bringing food they all helped me get my house ready for company. Much better than food to my way of thinking.

This is the Harris family.
The three girls have been my students for many years.
They are like part of the family.

Terra on the high ladder is the mom.
She's cleaning cobwebs from a high shelf.
Why do builders put in high shelves? They are a nuisance to clean.
Kiersten, holding the ladder, is a graduating senior this year.
She is studying with me to be a piano teacher.


Courtney, the "middle child" is cleaning the fake plants that go in baskets on the shelves.
Here are the clean shelves, clean plants, clean baskets,
with little lights to brighten up the upstairs landing.
This is Kelsie, the youngest.
She's cleaning the music storage area behind the pianos.

Thank you, Harris family.
Your kindness has given me real peace of mind.