Monday, April 19, 2010

Helloooo Vietnam...

Tonight I planned to take a meal (for tomorrow) to an inspiring young family who are packing for their Wednesday flight/move to Vietnam for awhile to run their own race. But Kurt is gone for the entire evening and I wanted to say goodbye to both of them. When I asked if they will both be there in the morning, I heard Marcy, his wife, say in the background, "He'd better be, or he's a dead man." I had to laugh and realized I need to pray for the stress of the move.

Kurt, with another man, was the driving force that resulted in our large class of students taking the TEFL course (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), so we will be ready to serve in this unusual capacity wherever we are needed most.

They have already begun to have a huge impact on my life, and will continue in ways I'm not even aware of yet, because of TEFL. God-Speed, Kurt and Marcy and babies.