Monday, June 14, 2010

No Need To Fear by Wintley Phipps.wmv


I was so excited to embed No Need to Fear by Wintley Phipps
to my blog. THEN I discovered all of YouTube is available here.
Not what I wanted.
If you wander away from No Need to Fear,
you will have to type in in again.

I've been wondering lately if the Lord is coming soon.
Really soon.

I've been thinking about how unstable governments are
when their economies collapse.
Greece is working desperately to avoid fiscal collapse.
Spain and Portugal are not far behind.
When one country begins to fail, there will be a tumbling effect
because we are all fiscally intertwined.

Whoever steps up to rescue a failing government
will demand to be its leader.

I know around the time Jesus comes back for us
there will be one world government.
How could that ever happen?
It's always seemed so remote...
until the recent fiscal collapse in the United States
and around the world.

I've wondered what it would have been like to live
when Jesus walked the earth.
But I may well be living when He returns to the earth.

I heard this song, No Need to Fear by Wintley Phipps
for the first time on a Christian radio station, 9/11.
How many times I've listened to this music
with tears streaming down my face.

The Lord is the only One we need to fear--
to hold in fearful, awesome respect.

Matthew 10:28
"And do not fear those who kill the body, but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Matthew 10:31
"Therefore do not fear; you are of more value than many sparrows."

Psalm 118:6
"The Lord is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?"

Psalm 34:7
"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them."