Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three things

I've been trying to get into better physical shape by running a mile each weekday morning for the past month. Some days it's a struggle. Years ago when Tom was running a lot, I asked him why he liked it so much. He said, "Because it feels so good when I stop!" Yep, that's how I feel.

Today is TAX DAY. April 15th. The deadline for filing taxes, and I missed it. Legally. Filed for an extension. So taxes are still looming over my head. Gotta get those receipts in order!!!

Charisa, my college piano student, submitted one of her compositions for evaluation a few weeks ago. She was one of several who received the top score (5 out of 5) and was invited to play at the California Music Teacher's Annual Convention in Los Angeles July 2nd. I cannot say this has anything to do with my "exceptional teaching," because she does this all on her own. Nice work, Charisa.