Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog Day

After working on the family photos for six hours yesterday, a light fever came over me and I succumbed to the cold I've been trying to avoid for days. My voice is basso profundo, sore throat, but no runny nose....yet. I took a long nap then rested in a chair and read farm and quilting blogs on the internet. A couple are amazing, and I follow them regularly. I found a cool site for embroidery: Crab Apple Hills. I will join their stitchery club. Though I'm not crazy about the name, I meet every criterion:

Join our Knot-y Girls Stitchery Club!!

Before you can proudly display the official seal of a Knot-y Girl

you must first meet our strict criteria:

1. You must embroider

2. You must have un-finished projects that you

“will get to sooner or later”

3. You must own several patterns that you will probably never make

4. You must have, AT LEAST ONCE, purchased a pattern

that you later found you already owned

5. You must have, AT LEAST ONCE, sewn either your clothing,

tablecloth or a finger to one of your stitcheries


Congratulations!

You are now an official Knot-y Girl!!